- An Archeological Dig Through the Freezer and a Foil Boat Life Raft
- A bite of the past, in present tense
- Nuts to You (in the Best Possible Way)
- In Which Our Novice Baker Finally Achieves The Bagel Of His Dreams
- I Don’t Care If My Flour Tortillas Look Like Amoebas. I Am Never Buying Them At The Store Again.
David Marcus on In Which Our Novice Baker Fina… ballcaps on In Which Our Novice Baker Fina… ballcaps on I Don’t Care If My Flour… Sally H. on I Don’t Care If My Flour… David Marcus on I Don’t Care If My Flour…
Monthly Archives: May 2013
Mark Bittman put up a video today about how to make an easy molten chocolate cake. I know I’ll want to see this again even after it’s been archived, so here it is. http://www.nytimes.com/video/2013/05/01/dining/100000002053230/molten-cake-the-big-mac-of-desserts.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=edit_th_20130502&smid=pl-share