Mark Bittman put up a video today about how to make an easy molten chocolate cake. I know I’ll want to see this again even after it’s been archived, so here it is.
- In Which Our Novice Baker Finally Achieves The Bagel Of His Dreams
- I Don’t Care If My Flour Tortillas Look Like Amoebas. I Am Never Buying Them At The Store Again.
- Let The Bagel Be Unbroken
- In Praise of the Martini and its Essential Ingredient
- The Final Salute, with a reminder from The Department of It’s Always Something
David Marcus on In Which Our Novice Baker Fina… ballcaps on In Which Our Novice Baker Fina… ballcaps on I Don’t Care If My Flour… Sally H. on I Don’t Care If My Flour… David Marcus on I Don’t Care If My Flour…